In life, in order to keep clean and hygienic, after a period of time, the mattress protector, mattress ticking, pillowcase, etc. on the bed are usually cleaned from time to time. However, most people in life ignore the cleanliness of the mattress. This is not true!
Because the mattress is not clean for a long time, it will hide dust and sweat, and easily breed dirt such as mites and bacteria. Therefore, we must also pay attention to the cleanliness of the mattress. So how to clean the mattress?
A brief introduction to the mattress cleaning method:
1. Clean the mattress with a vacuum cleaner. This method can clean the mattress without wetting it, avoiding pollution caused by dirt and ensuring the mattress is clean.
2. Try to use upholstery cleaner. Because decorative cleaners are used to clean the surfaces of decorative objects (such as sofas) that come in contact with the skin, you can use them unless you are very sensitive to general cleaners. Another benefit of decorative cleaners is that they can remove small bugs and their pollutants.
3. Use biochemical enzyme cleaner. Biochemical enzyme cleaners can effectively destroy the "biological structure" of pollutants, which will help remove these pollutants.
1. Vacuum regularly on the mattress to prevent dust from forming stains when the mattress is wet. When vacuuming, it should be sucked onto the surface of the mattress. Pay more attention to the gap of the groove. There are many dirty things hidden inside.
2. Usually every time you change the sheets, you can use it once. However, every time you change the sheets, you should turn the mattress over, or place the mattress against the wall, hit it with a stick, and then use a vacuum cleaner to remove impurities.
3. If it is a newly purchased mattress, it does not leave too many impurities, but it is damp. After cleaning, it can be cleaned with a vacuum cleaner and then ventilated and dried.
The above content is the method of cleaning the mattress. Through these cleaning tips, you can make your mattress healthy and clean, and provide you with a better and healthier sleeping environment.
If you want to know more related knowledge, welcome to contact us: mattress fabric manufacturers.