Hot air stenter equipment: maintenance methods:
1. Cylinder (Dg1100×6): welded by steel plate. There should be no standing water (steam cooling water) in the cylinder for a long time. After humid heat setting, the cooling water should be drained and dried, and the inner surface should be regularly checked for paint peeling, rubbing, and dropping. Rust paint to prevent local corrosion. Note: When using, the maximum vacuum should not exceed 0.07MPa (actually more than 0.06MPa) to prevent instability.
2. Jacket for hot air tenter: It is made by welding steel plates. Used for dry heat setting. It is mainly carried at the head 45°fold. During maintenance, asbestos cement insulation layer of 80-100 mm should be added according to the requirements of the drawings, and the cooling water in the jacket should be drained out after each use.
3. 2 support tubes and 11 accessory tubes: check whether the teeth are intact during maintenance, apply anti-corrosion lubricant such as molybdenum disulfide on the screw before installing the pipeline, and install cushions on the flange connection to ensure various air pipes No water leakage or air leakage.
4. Hot Air Stenter Machine movable ring, fixed block, roller, rack, handle and other components: pay attention to the thread or other dirt embedded in the roller, affecting rotation. If the roller is sluggish, you can loosen the compression screw appropriately.
5. Various pressure gauges, thermometers, safety valves, jackets, vacuum meters, etc. of hot air tenter: for these instruments, models and specifications that meet the requirements must be used to achieve the specified measurement range and accuracy level; regularly check their sensitivity and accuracy Degree, reliability.