Welcome to GGWAdvice

Related questions

0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
0 votes
0 answers
Welcome to GGWAdvice, where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community. Don't forget out main site Gay Guide World, the leading interactive international directory of all things gay. Also our great LGTBI network, free without ads, GGW Network

Share this question

I've created on OSRS for botting

0 votes

He could consume from RWT'ing. Youencouraging and're accepting this activity in sport. It is for a good cause, but that doesnt take away the fact that what you just did need to get you banned. Why could Jagex have special attention for you if they ban every"normal" player by rwt or promoting it?? It is not farmers Jagex be worried about and that's why bot detection bad. It's fact that Jagex risk merchant status with credit card processors with RuneScape gold. Reason they care. They can not tell if bot or not and prohibit farm that is gold since detection poor. They prohibit macro not acc sharing.Jagex has falsely banned every account I've created on OSRS for botting/macro usage and because I can't allure the bans & do not wish to keep making new accounts over and over due to this, they've lost my business a paying member and a longtime player since 2005...

All I have are those YouTube videos until they decide to finally get their shit together and actually prohibit the spiders rather than real players such as me.Let's be fair, I don't believe there was any real ill intent giving this bad man some gold to feed his family. Sure there are different steps that could have been taken so he can transfer money straight but it's also possible he wasn't thinking of these steps in the moment. Let's not attempt to paint him as this bad person who"inderectly supports" these things when we don't understand all the details of the story. I am giving this guy the benefit of the doubt and I think you should also for helping this bad man in need.

Im from Venezuela and I been playins OSRS a year and a half, most of the ppl who play the game dont play for feed his family they simply sell gp for purchase cellphones, shoes with cheap RuneScape Mobile gold, stuff like that. . I am able to tell they r like 80% who do this and they r most of the time green dragon or revenant farmers... And the other 20% play to help their household like myself, to not much now cuz we're great today. . My acc got ban months but with this acc I could assist my family A LOT!!! And I dont regret get hold of it I know is against the jagex rules... Today I got the following acc almost max cb and trying to perform cox and tob... Dont all venezuelans just farm or utilize bot on plants that are green or revenants simply saying LOL.

asked Oct 16, 2019 in lifestyle by MMOexpshop (1,060 points)  
    

Please log in or register to answer this question.

...